Additional Terms and Conditions for the Unlimited Tariff version 2
1. These terms and conditions are in addition to (and do not replace) the Green Star Energy: Standard Terms and Conditions for Domestic Customers.
2. The Unlimited Tariff, unless otherwise stated, is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
3. The Unlimited Tariff will not apply to the supply of energy to the address unless and until: (i) you have requested the Unlimited Tariff; (ii) we have agreed to supply you on this basis; and (iii) if you are transferring from another supplier, we have become registered as the supplier of energy to the address.
4. You cannot be supplied on the Unlimited Tariff if you take your supply of energy through a prepayment meter.
5. In order to take up the Unlimited Tariff, you must: (i) be a domestic customer for the dual fuel supply of electricity and gas or the single fuel supply of electricity; (ii) have an electricity meter which is either a single rate or an economy 7 meter; (iii) pay for your electricity and gas by fixed monthly direct debit; (iv) receive paperless billing through our online account; and (v) provide your current annual consumption for gas and electricity in kilowatt-hours (kWh). This information can be found on a recent bill or statement of account from your current supplier; we reserve the right to request evidence of your current annual consumption.
6. Eligibility and price for the Unlimited Tariff shall be based upon your address and your current annual consumption. Once a customer has qualified for the Unlimited Tariff, the customer shall be entitled to unlimited usage subject to the limitations contained in these terms and conditions.
7. We may transfer you to our standard variable rate tariff (“Rate Watch”) if you do not comply with these terms and conditions. We will provide you with at least seven working days’ notice of this transfer, following which the prices under Rate Watch will apply to you. Our Rate Watch prices can be found by visiting our website at www.mygreenstarenergy.com/Our-Energy-Tariffs/Home-Energy and can vary by your address and the type of meter you have.