Green Star Energy is Committed to Treating our Customers Fairly
At Green Star Energy we will do our best to treat all of our customers fairly, at all times.
The following information outlines Green Star Energy’s ongoing commitment to our customers and what you can do if you believe you haven’t been treated well.
Treating you fairly
The best interests of our customers are at the heart of everything we do:
- We endeavour to deliver to our mission – great service, easy to understand products and savings on your bill.
- We do our best to ensure we live by our values; acting with honesty, integrity, passion and trust at all times.
- The information that we provide to you is clear, accurate and easy to read.
- We make it easy for you to contact us in a way that suits you: by phone, email, post, our website or social media, and will reply to your queries promptly.
- We offer you our best prices when your tariff comes up for renewal and allow you to switch between products without incurring fees when you extend your contract term.
- We won’t charge any fees if you move home before the end of your supply agreement with us.
- We offer energy conservation and efficiency tips to save money and energy at home and work.
- We are committed to helping you, whatever your circumstances; working with you to ensure your account doesn’t fall into arrears and available with friendly advice whenever you need support.
- We want to be your trusted advisor, providing products, information and support that are relevant, timely and useful.
At Green Star Energy we hold a confidential list of customers on our Priority Services Register, so that we are aware which customers have specific needs or are medically dependent on their energy supply. The Priority Services Register is regularly updated to ensure that we capture every customer that requires a special level of service. If you think that you should be included on the Register, please don’t hesitate to submit an application.
Visit the Priority Services page for further information.
Our renewable energy
At Green Star Energy we do our best to source as much electricity as we can from renewable generators to minimise the carbon content of electricity we supply to homes across the UK. With Green Star Energy you can get a simple home energy tariff that can save you money and the environment at the same time.
Not only do we want to give customers green options that they can be proud of, but we also want to ensure they’re affordable. We work in partnership with Carbon Footprint on carbon reduction products, and plant two native British broad-leaved trees in the UK for each customer that subscribes to our Green Saver tariff.
What to do if you feel we have not been fair
If you ever think we haven’t been fair, please let us know so that we can try to make things right. Please visit our Feedback and Complaints page for details on how to contact us.
For free, impartial advice you can contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Service (CACS) at any time. Visit them at www.citizensadvice.org.uk/energy or call 03454 04 05 06. CACS’s Know Your Rights and the Energy Consumer Checklist can be found on the Citizens Advice website, or you can call them to request for a for a printed copy to be sent to you.
We will do our very best to ensure that you enjoy a positive experience with Green Star Energy at all times.