Save money and energy at home and at work. We've put together some easy tips that can help you reduce the
amount of energy you use.
- Replace incandescent with energy-efficient compact fluorescent bulbs.
- Turn off electrical appliances when you leave the room or aren't using them.
- Make sure your home is properly insulated.
- Dry items in your dishwasher simply by opening the door and not using a 'high temp' option.
- Only use the correct amount of water for your needs in a kettle.
- Use smaller appliances such as the microwave or toaster instead of the oven.
- Use a low-flow shower head.
- Take short showers instead of baths.
- Install dual-flow toilets to reduce the amount of water used per flush
- Insulate your water heater and all water piping.