Warm Home Discount
Applications for Green Star Energy’s Warm Home Discount Scheme for the Broader Group will open soon in late September / early October.
Over the next few weeks, we will begin to share information about how to claim Warm Home Discount, so why not take the time now to click here (Internet Explorer) or Ctrl+D (Chrome) and add this page to your internet favourites.
Things you need to know now
- The Warm Home Discount is offered to eligible* customers, regardless of whether they are on smart, prepayment or standard credit meters.
- The discount offers £140 off your electricity bill under the Scheme.
- The discount is applied as a one-off credit to your electricity bill or provided to you in vouchers if you have a prepayment meter.
- Eligible customers who receive the Guarantee Credit element of the Pension Credit do not need to apply - they will hear directly from the Department for Work and Pensions.
* Green Star Energy will update this page with eligibility criteria and details of how to apply over the next few weeks. In the meantime, you can read more on the UK Government’s Warm Home Discount webpage.